The goal of early childhood education should be to activate the child’s own natural desire to learn.
No. 1, Clarke Road, Richard's Town, Bangalore- 560005
Dr. Jerry George Mathew
What an exciting era to be alive in! An age of rapidly advancing knowledge in all areas of life. This is an age in which all kinds of new fields of learning, careers and lifestyles can be found. It is the age of freedom, liberty and equity. This is the world in which our children will grow.
Your child has been created with a wonderful potential for life, creativity and contribution to the world. And it is our responsibility to ensure that he or she reaches up to that potential. They need guidance, the opportunities and the facilities.
Please do not include special characters in the address field
School & Sports Uniform / Ties / Jacket / Socks -
H&F Clothing Mr. Rahman: 8095830493
Books - Donald Enterprises
Mr. Paul John: 9845190320, 080-26786421
Facilities at Clarence Kindergarten
Top Class Facilities Provided by Clarence Kindergarten
Our Montessori environments are based on traditional Montessori principles of multi-sensory and sequential learning and are specifically designed to meet the needs and abilities of children between the ages of three and six. The environments are designed for a mixed-age group, which allows both individual and social development. Children are free to explore, work, and learn at their own pace during these crucial years of their development. Through their work, the children develop concentration, motivation, persistence, and discipline.
As parents, we have seen our daughter: Clare's transformation after joining Clarence Kindergarten in these past six months. She shares frequently that she adores her teachers, Miss Rekha, Miss Jane, and Miss Tania Mckenzie.
Kevin Rodrigues and Vernachris Rhoda - Bonjour.
1. When is the admission form published?Admission form link will be available from January 1, 2024 until February 7, 2024
2. What is the eligibility criteria for Clarence Kindergarten?MONTESSORI 1 (Mont 1) : The child should complete 3 years by May 31, 2024. (Equivalent to Nursery) MONTESSORI 2 (Mont 2) : The child should complete 4 years by May 31, 2024. (Equivalent to LKG) MONTESSORI 3 (Mont 3) : The child should complete 5 years by May 31, 2024. (Equivalent to UKG)
3. How many years is the Montessori method of teaching in Clarence Kindergarten?The Montessori program is currently a three-year curriculum tailored for the age groups of 3-6 years.
4. What is the strength of individual classrooms?There are 30 children in each classroom with two dedicated teachers and a help for assistance.
5. What is the fee structure at Clarence Kindergarten?The fee structure will comprise of an admission fee plus a tuition fee for the academic year and the amount will be notified to you during the interview process.
6. What is the admission fee for Clarence Kindergarten?Admission fee amount will be notified to you once your child has been short-listed for the interview process.
7. What are the school timings for Montessori?To help the child to adjust to the school environment, initially the school will set up staggered timings. After the initial adjustment period, the school timings will be fixed from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon.
8. How can I procure books and school uniforms for my child?In Montessori, all materials are provided by the school. If there is anything further that needs to be procured, the school will let the parent know in due course. The school will share contact details of a certified vendor who will be able to provide the specific material for the school uniform. Ready-made Sports T shirt, pant, jacket and tie will also be provided. The vendor will provide 20% discount on all items. Of course, the parent is also welcome to procure these materials in the open market.
9. When will I know if my child has been admitted into Clarence Kindergarten?The interviews are being held through January & February. If your child is selected, you will receive an email notification about the admission results and the latest admission by the end of March.
10. Does the school provide transport facilities for Kindergarten children?No. The school does not provide transport for Kindergarten children.